Guitars Rock NZ Ltd is proud to be the exclusive New Zealand distributor for Divine Noise cables. Divine Noise are top-of-the-line professional instrument and speaker cables, hand assembled in Portland, Oregon, USA using the highest quality components.
Prices in NZ$ including GST. Courier charge of $8.00 per order ($11.00 for rural delivery).
Divine Noise cables are cut, soldered, and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon using the highest quality products to ensure that you get the most out of your equipment. Everything from the thick, heavy-duty PVC jacket to the highest quality silver solder to secure components is done to create a reliable, great sounding, high caliber product that you can trust. These cables are made for the tortures of touring with the assurance of performance.
– 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage.
– Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
– Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle – the result of overly low capacitance – and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
– The oxygen free copper used in these cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free.
– Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
– Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
– G&H Industries plugs.
– Completely made by hand in the USA.
Divine Noise cables are used by:
Dan Auerbach (Black Keys)
J Mascis (Dinosaur Jr)
Reeves Gabrels (David Bowie, The Cure)
Gary Clark Jr
Iggy And The Stooges
Death From Above 1979
The Flaming Lips
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Yo La Tengo
and many more.