Tone King Imperial II – 20w combo – $5,500
Made in USA to NZ power specs.
The Imperial MKII – from a spanky blackface-style voice to 50s-era tweed grit, you’ll find all of the most iconic American tube tones residing in this 1 x 12” 20 watt combo. And with modern appointments, such as an onboard Ironman II power attenuator, and tube-driven effects, the Imperial MKII is the perfect old-school platform for modern players.
The Imperial II amplifier is outfitted with a 12” Eminence speaker, voiced to deliver the top-shelf tone our brand demands. As soon as you hit your first notes, you’ll experience the detailed overtones, warm lows, and vocal-like mids all displaying pristine sonic detail.
– Footswitchable 2-channel design (rhythm, lead)
– Ironman II reactive attenuation
– Bias modulation tremolo circuit delivers vintage-style pulse
– Tube driven spring reverb with wide-ranging control
– Custom-voiced 12” Eminence speaker