Paul Reed Smith (PRS) 2020 McCarty 594 “PRS Experience” model – Charcoal Burst – $9,399
Brand new Paul Reed Smith (PRS) 2020 McCarty 594 “PRS Experience” model – Charcoal Burst. 10 top with exquisite and rare figuring pattern in the maple top! Solid rosewood neck! Amazing Ziricote fretboard! This is an absolute stunner and plays like a dream.
A custom limited edition build for the PRS Experience show that Paul Reed Smith holds every year in May.
The McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that is effortlessly playable. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more enhanced tone and sustain, the McCarty 594 plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to its 58/15 LT pickups, and dual volume and push/pull tone controls. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over celluose (CAB) finish.
– Carved Figured Maple 10 top over Mahogany body
– Solid Indian Rosewood neck, Pattern Vintage profile
– 24.594” scale length
– Bound Ziricote fretboard with 22 frets and Mother Of Pearl and Abalone bird inlays
– PRS Two-Piece bridge
– Vintage-Style PRS Phase III tuners
– PRS 58/15 LT (low turn) pickups
– Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
– PRS hard case and case candy