Paul Reed Smith (PRS) 2016 McCarty 594 – Faded Whale Blue – $4,500
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) 2016 McCarty 594 – Faded Whale Blue in excellent condition. USA built core production model.
The McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that is effortlessly playable. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more enhanced tone and sustain, the McCarty 594 plays in tune, is intonated the entire length of the neck, and feels like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. Whether you are looking for rich, authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to its 58/15 LT pickups, and dual volume and push/pull tone controls. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
– Carved Figured Maple top over Mahogany body
– Mahogany neck, Pattern Vintage profile
– Bound Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and Abalone bird inlays
– PRS Two-Piece bridge
– Vintage-Style tuners
– PRS 58/15 LT (low turn) pickups
– Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
– PRS hard case and case candy