Gibson 2020 Les Paul Standard ’50s Goldtop with P90s – $4,999
Brand new, just landed from the US, Gibson 2020 Les Paul Standard ’50s Goldtop with P90 pickups.
The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it famous. It pays tribute to Gibson’s Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard ’50s P-90 has a solid mahogany body with maple top and a rounded 50’s-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It’s equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and aged gold top hat knobs. The classic P-90 pickups (neck and bridge) are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
– Mahogany body with Maple top
– No weight relief
– Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
– Vintage 50s profile neck
– Rosewood fingerboard, 12″ radius
– 22 Medium Jumbo frets
– Graph Tech nut, 1.69″ (43.05mm)
– ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
– Aluminum Stopbar
– Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons
– Gold Top Hat controls with pointers
– P90 pickups
– Gibson hardshell case