Tone King Sky King – 35w combo – $6,299
Made in USA to NZ power specs.
The Sky King 1×12 35 watt combo sings with definitively American blackface and tweed tones of the 1950s and 60s. But glassy elegance and warm bark are only the beginning. Add in fast-reacting pentode or spongier ultralinear modes, spring reverb and bias-modulated tremolo circuits, and dual Ironman II reactive power attenuators – one for each channel – and you have the ultimate marriage of vintage American tones and modern control.
And thanks to its Mid Bite control, the lead channel will also deliver old-school, British punch.
The Sky King amplifier is outfitted with a 12” Celestion speaker that has been voiced to deliver the top-shelf tone our brand demands. As soon as you hit your first notes, you’ll experience the detailed overtones, warm lows, and vocal-like mids all displaying pristine sonic detail.
– Footswitchable 2-channel design (rhythm, lead)
– Selectable pentode (tighter), ultralinear (added sag) operation modes
– Dual Ironman II reactive attenuation for each channel
– Bias modulation tremolo circuit delivers vintage-style pulse
– Tube driven spring reverb with wide-ranging control
– 35W, 1×12”